This beautiful 100-acre hideaway is located in the middle of the Wellington State Forest and pristine natural bushland. Build your ultimate peaceful getaway in total seclusion, surrounded by beautiful Jarrah, Blackbutt & Banksia trees. Power & Telstra are nearby, and two dams are located on the property.
• 100 acres | 40 ha
• Approximately 12 acres of cleared land
• Powerlines & Telstra nearby
• Zoned General Farming
• Close to Ferguson Valley, King Jarrah Tree & Wellington Dam
• Surrounded by mountain bike trails
• 20 mins to Collie
• 35 mins to Bunbury
• Council rates: $1,886.59 p.a.
• Land area: 40.468 ha
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Nick Wallace - Agents in Conjunction - Bellcourt Property 0409 295 914 or John Garland 0418 923 347