A boutique breeding and agistment centre with a 2007 low maintenance compilation of the total requirements for an upmarket facility, to be sold with naming rights to capitalize on the extensive local, national and international promotion the investment has enjoyed.
The one kilometer frontage to the South Western Highway provides unique marketing exposure. Three kilometres south of the North Dandalup township, an hour from the City of Perth and only twelve kilometres from the Pinjarra Racecourse, createS an impressive location.
The Bishop – Nelligan partnership is being dissolved for the retirement purposes of the owners, making a timely opportunity for a buyer to take advantage of this highly respected investment asset.
Touchstone Breeding and Agistment Centre
- Area: 40 hectares (100 acres)
- 76,000 kilolitre water license - 3 phase power – designed to accommodate 14 hectares irrigation
- 20 mares – 20 foals – 10 agistors
- 4 stallion boxes
- 4 unit staff requirement
- 28 stables including 4 foaling stables with rubber floors
- 8 steel holding yards
- 6 sand yards
- 4 stallion boxes with shelters and post and rail holding paddocks
- 12 major paddocks plus 7 foaling-down paddocks
- Olympic size 70m x 30m (210sqm) with lights ($79,000)
- Breeding barn 15m x 12m
- Vet shed with crush
- Bulk feed shed – 2 silos 12m x 6m
- Hay shed 18m x 12m
- Machinery shed 12m x 12m
- 10 horse walker ($10,000 upgrade)
- New surfaced driveways approx 3,600 square metres
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom open plan modern design – enclosed rear area – airconditioned – bore (52m)
- Extensive hard stand areas with central laneway
- Site office
- Single person quarters
- Electric fencing – Rabbit netted raceway
- Impressive black cyclone wire highway fencing
- Soak well drainage throughout
- Safety Money Road entry and exit
- Located in the 42,000 hectare Peel Development Commission Food Zone
Inspection by appointment only.
For inspection or further information contact John Garland 0418 923 347