Toodyay "Marriott Lodge"
2.8 Hectares (7 Acres)
Overlooking the town of Toodyay One hour from the city
Adjacent to a Tourist destination 'must', for visitors to the State.
'Marriott Lodge' inspired the owners to replicate and enhance the original residence to its current majestic status.
- 3.1 metre ceilings Jarrah featured throughout.
- 2 16 x 6 m central open plan living areas, on separate levels.
- Lower level is devoted to entertainment area, including BBQ and kitchen.
- 15 rooms including 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 with ensuites. Two bathrooms. Study.
- All imported fittings, electrical and gas appliances.
- Entertainers kitchen with separate scullery.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the residence.
- 150,000 litres of rainwater storage.
- 390 sqm of wide verandahs recreated to the living style of yesteryear.
- A welcoming, landscaped entry statement.
Only inspection can allow full appreciation of this residence, which provides a romantic and exclusive link with the past.
Inspection by appointment only.
More detailed information or inspection can be arranged by contacting
John Garland on 0418 923 347.
Renovated with thoughtfulness and attention to detail
The property has been extensively renovated and extended to ensure the original style and character has been retained whilst all modern amenities added.
The extension flows seamlessly from old to new whilst respecting the blend of the two eras.
A dream entertainers' kitchen and large walk in scullery enjoy European Appliances, together with Dishwasher and Zip Filter Tap (both filtered and carbonated water). The Scullery comes equipped with Steam Oven and Microwave.
Wood paneling has been passionately restored and continued, to enable a flawless flow through to the open plan living areas.
The full downstairs, lower level, can be utilised in many ways, depending on lifestyle. These rooms incorporate an open flow to the outside terrace, as well as having it's own wet areas, again for ease of entertaining.
Ample under-croft storage can be adapted to wine cellar or other cool environment for storage or work space.
More detailed information or inspection can be arranged by contacting John Garland on 0418 923 347.