‘Egoline’ is a recognised rural location of the highest standard.
Only 100 Kms – 1¼ Hours east of Perth and 3 Kms from the regional centre and amenities of Northam (7000 pop.)
- Frontage to Great Eastern Highway and Avon River
- 6 Titles – 3 Road frontage
- Previous Subdivision granted for hobby farms (50 hectare lots)
- Long –term high calibre Lessee in place
- Water a feature – numerous soaks, and abundant surface water, with Mistake Creek running through the property.
- There is a total of 19 dams of which 10 are spring fed. Of the 2 bores, one is fully equipped.
- Two 90,000 litre tanks and two 45,000 litre tanks (all concrete) service 17 watering points on the property. A further two troughs are serviced by a 45,000 litre tank on a bore with windmill.
- Connected to the government scheme water system. Power and telephone connected.
New re-fencing program on a section to provide cattle and sheep operation to a high standard.
Constantly running 6000 sheep with over 40% arable for cropping.
Modern 5 Bed residence with below ground pool and expansive views across the undulating granite hills and productive red loam flats.
All standard outbuildings – extensive sheds and yards, shearing, hay and machinery sheds.
This extremely well maintained holding has an Avon River frontage and is historically recognised as one of the highest yielding grazing and cropping properties in the region.