One hectare of land beneath a canopy of glorious karri trees, just 3 kms from the centre of Denmark Town, the Denmark Waterfront complex enjoys spectacular frontage into Wilson Inlet, just 7 minutes from a magnificent ocean beach.
The site has provided holiday accommodation for many years. In the late 1990s, a program of extension and rebuilding transformed it into a modern holiday destination, offering a variety of accommodation alternatives including;
- 2 storey manager's residence with wonderful views
- Reception/ Restaurant (restaurant well - equipped but not currently operating)
- 'Brushwood Cottage'- an older style 3 bed, 2 bath cottage
- 6 Studio apartments - 2 storey with own balcony (some with spa)
- 6 Rustic country units with common room
- 8 Motel units - larger rooms and some with kitchenette
The complex has been strata titled into 15 units.
A previous development approval had been in place for the construction of 32 additional accommodation units on Lot 15.
This is a link to the proposed development project for the property - Denmark Waterfront Project Website
Tourist attractions include the Town of Albany (only 35 minutes drive), the Bibbulman Track, The Devil's Slide and Bluff Knoll.
Denmark and the region provide abundant choices with restaurants and cafes and award winning wineries in close proximity.
Valley of the Giants and the Tree Top Walk are nearby.
Spring produces a show of wildflowers.
Water sports are popular in the stunning coastal area, including swimming, surfing and fishing.