Close to Perth and 15 minutes to Bunbury. Two air-conditioned modern trains to Perth daily.
24 hectares (60 acres) flood irrigation from the Wellesley River. 150 breeder carrying capacity.
Two titles of 96 and 69 hectares.
Two modern north-facing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom double brick air-conditioned homes.
House orchard. Woodland area of 12 hectares. Landscaped lawns and gardens.
– Adjoining an ‘A’ class reserve for horse riding with use of the river reserve (both sides).
– Existing manager available.
– Full farming plant included.
A tributary of the Brunswick River, the Wellesley River, provides an historically recognised license to centrifically pump from the river; at no cost to gravity/flood the 6 irrigation paddocks, which provides high quality pasture for the summer months in this mediterranean climate.
– 2 x 20,000 gallons (180,000 litres) tanks provide more than adequate rainwater.
– The Harvey reticulated government system provides 3 outlets as the third water facility for the property.
– The Indian Ocean and golf course is 10km away at Binningup for swimming and fishing.
– 29 water troughs service the 29 electrically fenced paddocks. 13km of electric fencing.
– 2 metre water table.
The river front clay type soils run easterly to join the balance of one third sandy loam country providing an excellent all year round rotational grazing and management balance. Machinery and hay sheds (20m x 12m each). 28 hectares cut for hay each year, is a self-sufficient quantity.
– 3 Phase power.
– 2 sets of cattle yards strategically located at either end of the property.
– Harvey Shire rates $3,500 PA.
1. Main residence (4 bedroom, 2 bathroom) has been engineered and architecturally located to accommodate a north-facing aspect. Attractive and practical external BBQ area with open plan living design. Fully furnished.
Air-conditioning, fans and central solid fuel heating compliments the low-care wooden floor areas.
A Marri timber floor is a feature of the residence. Verandahs have been strategically located to protect the large picture window outlook into the adjacent landscaped garden.
Solar heating. Foxtel. Internet and satellite TV.
2. Manager’s residence (4 bedroom, 2 bathroom).
3. Sterling 4 berth caravan (undercover).
House orchard, including:
Grapes, plums, pears, peaches, kiwi fruit, raspberries, citrus, apples, blueberries and vegetable gardens. All enclosed. 20 laying hens.
Full farm plant and equipment available with the property.
A selected herd of Chargrey females with 3 bulls including a Red Angus provide $150,000 annually through the sale of calves at 6-7 months. (Cattle are available at valuation.)