First Time Offered!
Elevated and secluded position on the Darling Scarp with feature residence designed to take in the extensive views of John Forrest National Park to the east and Swan Valley and coastal flats to the north.
Quality construction and attention to the highest standard of internal and external finishes in a spacious north facing residence surrounded by open natural bush land and native wildlife.
Set on a 2,098 sqm land area with established, low maintenance landscaped gardens – fully reticulated.
Very private, yet only 28kms to Perth CBD and 17kms to Perth Airports. Close proximity to a choice of shopping and medical amenities. Guildford Grammar School 6 kms.
Architecturally designed by Laurie Maiolo and constructed from double brick with fully glazed Bristile Swiss roof tiles, the luxury residence has been meticulously maintained. (see 3D ‘Walk through’Tour link below)
– 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms , 4 WCs with open plan and split level zones.
– Total internal area is 429 sqm including a 2 bedroom granny flat with separate entry and a 30 sqm garage with additional storage
– New chef”s kitchen with SMEG appliances. Granite feature bench tops with central island workbench. Entertainment courtyard overlooking bush land.
– Feature master bedroom / ensuite / parents retreat luxuriously appointed and including Jamel Marri vanity cupboards in the ensuite. Large walk in robe.
– The open plan living areas boast 6 metre atrium ceiling height and picture windows, opening to an extensive outdoor balcony taking advantage of the northerly Swan Valley Views.
– Formal and casual dining rooms designed, through clever design, to allow for combination benefits when required.
– Extensive built – in furniture of the highest standard
Large games room with views over National Park.
Granny flat / guest facility with two bedrooms and bathroom has plumbing installed for optional kitchenette and has two entries independent of main house but directly accessible when required.
Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, fans and central solid fuel heating compliments the low-care wooden floor areas.
Attention to detail is apparent in the multiple features such as ducted vacuum system, intercom system, remote security system, solar and electric hot water systems.
The construction engineering has incorporated solid footing and double strength reinforced slab elements for long term stability. Roof timbers are Jarrah.
Private 80 metre paved drive and 10 car parking area leads to entry level and double garage with storage
Urbanstone pavers used extensively throughout entertainment courtyard with 6 metre diameter gazebo to the south.
Natural granite features among gardens and also as 3 metre retaining wall at rear.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY